THE MEDALLION HAS BEEN FOUND!
2017 Clues and Keys are available below.
The 2017 Oktoberfest Medallion Hunt
One clue will be posted on this page (scroll down) each day at approximately 6 a.m.
The 2017 Oktoberfest Medallion:
- is always located within the La Crosse city limits
- is never buried in the ground
- is always on publicly-accessible property
- is accessible 24 hours, BUT posted hours should be observed
- fits in the palm of a hand
- may be camouflaged
Please be respectful of public and private property and your fellow medallion hunters.
Prizes awaiting the person finding the medallion this year are gift certificates, Oktoberfest merchandise, a cash prize and a miniature replica of the medallion, compliments of Satori Arts.
To claim the prize package, the medallion finder must be wearing a 2017 Oktoberfest USA button at the time they present the medallion at the Oktoberfest office. The back side of the medallion includes a contact name and number to report that it has been found.
Thank you to our Medallion Hunt sponsor…