Barks & Brews
Enjoy a day with your furry bestie at Oktoberfest USA! There will be activities throughout the day, including the Dachshund Dash and Viener Vogue. To keep the Fest grounds friendly for all we ask that pets be under the control of their owner and that guests use the Elimination Stations located at the Downtown Grounds for pet relief.
Barks & Brews
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times. The leash should be no longer than 6 feet long.
- Owners are responsible for the actions of their dog, including any sort of injury or damage caused by the dog.
- Children with dogs must be accompanied by an adult.
- Any dogs acting inappropriately will be asked to leave by event security.
- Only one dog per person allowed.
- Please do not bring a dog that is in season.
- Bring your dog only if he/she enjoys being around other people and other dogs.
- Dog owners will sign a release of liability stating that the dog’s vaccinations from a licensed vet are current at the entry gate. The waiver/release will hold the dog owner responsible for any and all liability in the event of an incident. The following is a list of vaccinations that are required to participate (proof to be demonstrated at the entry gate):
- DHLP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para influenza) – sometimes referred to as the Combo Vaccination, especially when it includes Parvo (indicated as DHLPP).
- Bordatella – given either every six months or annually. Sometimes referred to as: Kennel Cough OR Tracheobronchitis