Oktoberfest Photography Contest
The 49th Annual Oktoberfest Photography Contest
The annual Oktoberfest Photography Contest is an opportunity for you to show your favorite photographic creations. The contest is open to everyone including students, enthusiasts, and professionals. Entry categories are:
Student (Ages under 18)
• Color Prints – Limit of two (2) per person
• Black & White Prints – Limit of two (2) per person
Adult (Ages 18+)
Color Prints – Limit of two (2) per person
Black & White Prints – Limit of two (2) per person
Open Categories (All Ages)
Digital Images – Limit of two (2) per person
Oktoberfest – Limit of four (4) per person
Smart Device – Limit of two (2) entries per person.
Drop Off and Pick Up Information
Drop off has closed for 2018 – best of luck to all of our participants!
• Entries must be picked up from the drop off location between October 15, 2018 and October 26, 2018.
• Any photos, flash drives or compact discs not picked up by October 26, 2018 will be discarded.
Select photos will be on display at the La Crosse Public Library on the following schedule:
• Friday, September 28, 2018 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• Saturday, September 29, 2018 from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m
• Sunday, September 30, 2018 from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Entries will be judged on originality, universal interest, and photographic excellence. The judges’ decisions will be final. Download the complete rules and categories.