Oktoberfest Photography Contest
Thank you four your interest in the 2020 Photo Contest. Our submission period has closed for the year. The information below has been left for your reference. We look forward to your submissions in 2021!
The 51st Annual Oktoberfest Photography Contest
The annual Oktoberfest Photography Contest is an opportunity for you to show your favorite photographic creations.
Please note: All entries must be submitted online through the link below.
The contest is open to everyone including students, enthusiasts, and professionals. Entry categories are:
Student (Ages under 18 – Entries must be in JPEG format. Your files must be named/titled)
- Digital Color Photographs: Limit of four (4) per student.
- Digital Black & White Photographs: Limit of four (4) per student.
Adult (Ages 18+ – Entries must be in JPEG format. Your files must be named/titled)
- Digital Color Photographs: Limit of four (4) per adult.
- Digital Black & White Photographs: Limit of four (4) per adult.
Open Category (All Ages – Entries must be in JPEG format. Your files must be named/titled)
- Oktoberfest – Limit of four (4) per person
PLEASE NOTE: Due to a last-minute judging venue change caused by COVID-19 building restrictions, we are unable to judge the entries until the evening of Tuesday, September 29th. This was the first date when our judges for 2020 were all available. The updated dates are below.
- The contest runs through 12:00 p.m. on Friday, September 18th, 2020. All submissions must be in by noon.
- Winners shall be announced on Thursday, October 1st, 2020 at www.oktoberfestusa.com/photo-contest-winners
- People’s Choice Award shall begin on Thursday, October 1st, 2020 at www.oktoberfestusa.com/peoples-choice
Due to COVID-19, there will not be an in-person show this year. A slideshow of the winners and honorable mentions will be available for viewing on Thursday, September 24th, 2020 at www.oktoberfestusa.com/photo-contest-winners