Board of Directors
Oktoberfest USA (La Crosse Festivals, Inc.) is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors. Those interested in a Board position should consider that Oktoberfest employs a “working board” model:
- Board members have the fiduciary and sustainability responsibility for Oktoberfest’s events, assets, and brand.
- Board members are elected to a three-year term. Typical service is two consecutive three-year terms.
- Officers and members change each January at the annual meeting of the corporation. The Board is made up of 12 to 16 Directors.
- Board members will serve on a number of committees, with each committee being responsible for an integral part of La Crosse Festivals, Inc. Board members are responsible for the success of their committees.
- Board members are expected to be available in the week leading up to Oktoberfest, all days of Oktoberfest, and at other times throughout the year for La Crosse Festivals, Inc. productions.
- The office staff provides significant support but individual board members take responsibility for various events and operations.
Persons interested in serving on the board should complete the application form. All applications are held on file for a period of three years, but you are encouraged to apply yearly.
Board of Directors
|Patti Berra||President||Townsend Insurance|
|Terry Zalewski||Vice President||PTM LLC|
|Alex Lueck||Treasurer||Xcel Energy|
|Jennifer Luedtke||Secretary||Town & Country Title|
|Mark Wemette||Advisor||Traditional Trades|
|Joshua Aliesch||City Brewery / Kramers Bar & Grill|
|Tracy Brown||Gundersen Health System|
|Angie Coenen||The Richland Hospital Foundation|
|Tim Ehler||Ehler Insurance|
|Gretchen Kunze||Gundersen Health System|
|Jen O'Brien||Midwest Family Broadcasting|
|Beth O'Bryan||Lori Knapp Cares|
|Michaela Smith||Gerrard Hoeschler|