Board of Directors
Oktoberfest USA (La Crosse Festivals, Inc.) is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors. Those interested in a Board position should consider that Oktoberfest employs a “working board” model:
- Board members have the fiduciary and sustainability responsibility for Oktoberfest’s events, assets, and brand.
- Board members are elected to a three-year term. Typical service is two consecutive three-year terms.
- Officers and members change each January at the annual meeting of the corporation. The Board is made up of 12 to 16 Directors.
- Board members will serve on a number of committees, with each committee being responsible for an integral part of La Crosse Festivals, Inc. Board members are responsible for the success of their committees.
- Board members are expected to be available in the week leading up to Oktoberfest, all days of Oktoberfest, and at other times throughout the year for La Crosse Festivals, Inc. productions.
- The office staff provides significant support but individual board members take responsibility for various events and operations.
Persons interested in serving on the board should complete the application form. All applications are held on file for a period of three years, but you are encouraged to apply yearly.
Board of Directors
|Mark Wemette||President||LTC (La Crosse Technical Consultants)|
|Patti Townsend-Berra||Vice President||Townsend Insurance|
|Alex Lueck||Treasurer||Xcel Energy|
|Eric Loewenhagen||Secretary||CPC - Crescent Printing Co.|
|Kelly Wilde||Advisor||Magnum Media|
|Angie Coenen||University of Wisconsin|
|Gretchen Kunze||Gundersen Health System|
|Jenn Luedtke||Town & Country Title|
|Jen O'Brien||Midwest Family Broadcasting|
|Brian Reitzel||Gundersen Health System|
|Michaela Smith||Gerrard Hoeschler|
|Jean Taylor||Midwest Family Broadcasting|
|Terry Zalewski||PTM LLC|