Terms and Conditions for Admission & Vendors
Terms and Conditions For Admission
By redeeming a ticket or entering the Oktoberfest USA grounds or any Oktoberfest USA events, you agree to the following:
- Proof of Age: Proof of age may be requested upon entry to the festival site and/or specific events.
- Behavior: Oktoberfest USA reserves the right to refuse admission to or remove from the site any individual for disruptive behavior or who refuses to comply with event security staff or laws, without compensation.
- Prohibited Items: Large bags (Bags must be clear if they are larger than 5.5″x8.5″), backpacks, fireworks, weapons of any kind, coolers, food and beverages, professional recording devices and cameras, glass of any kind, chains, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, unauthorized, unlicensed, or unapproved vendors. Pets and emotional support animals are also prohibited. Per Wisconsin law, an emotional support animal is defined as an animal that is not trained to do work or perform tasks but provides emotional support, comfort, or companionship for the person with a disability.
- Service Animals are permitted under the following conditions: Per Wisconsin laws, a service is defined as an animal that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the person with a disability.
- Safety Protocol: When attending our event, you will be required to comply with all applicable posted safety rules and regulations in effect at the time of the event. Anyone determined by our staff to be violating applicable safety rules and regulations, and who fails to comply, will be required to leave the event, with no recourse for lost revenue or reimbursement for fees or expenses of any nature paid or incurred to attend, exhibit during, or sponsor the event.
- Protest and political paraphernalia and banners are not allowed in any of our events or venues: Clothing, jewelry, or accessories displaying the name of any organization or movement will not be permitted. The Organizer reserves the right to remove any person in possession of or displaying these items, or any item which is deemed racist, vilifying, sexist, illicit, and/or offensive.
- Ticket Details and Restrictions: All sales are final, there are no exchanges or returns. Your ticket(s) are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. If your ticket is lost, stolen, or destroyed, it cannot be replaced. Your ticket(s) is/are only valid for the duration of the event and on the dates/times specified on your ticket.
- Admission to the Grounds: The last admission to Oktoberfest USA grounds is thirty (30) minutes prior to closing time. This ticket/pass grants access to the Oktoberfest Grounds but does not guarantee access to any specific activity and/or tent within the grounds.
- Reproduction and Resale: Reproduction of tickets and/or passes is not permitted. Unauthorized or illegal resale may result in seizure or cancellation of the ticket and/or pass without compensation.
- Assumption of Risk: The ticket/pass user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the event.
- Media Consent: You (or the user of your ticket for any particular event) grant permission to Oktoberfest USA (and its designees and agents) to utilize your image, likeness, actions and statements and any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display or other transmissions, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of or at the event in any medium or context for any purpose, including commercial or promotional purposes, without further authorization or compensation.
- Force Majeure Events: If Oktoberfest USA (and its designees and agents) shall be prevented, in whole or in part, from performing its obligations hereunder due to Act of God, war, national emergency, weather, civil disturbance, pandemic, epidemic, quarantine, labor dispute, governmental or court order or other similar cause beyond such party’s reasonable control (a “Force Majeure Event”), then Oktoberfest USA shall be excused from performance and shall not be considered to be in default with respect to any obligations hereunder.
- Changes to Terms: These terms are subject to change at any time, without notice.
- Validity of Terms: If any provision of these terms shall for any reason be held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision hereof and these terms shall be construed as if such invalid or unenforceable provision were omitted.
Terms and Conditions For Vendors
- Compatibility: Oktoberfest USA reserves the right to decline space to any vendor based on space limitations, power limitations, and product compatibility. Should your application be declined, you will receive a full refund for all fees paid to La Crosse Festivals, Inc.
- Compliance: Vendors found to be in violation of our terms and conditions or conducting any business or activities deemed incompatible with the event by the Board of Directors will be asked to leave the grounds without refund or recourse. This includes, but is not limited to protest, political, religious, or any item which is deemed racist, vilifying, sexist, illicit, and/or offensive.
- Labor: Any vendor (or their employees, workers, etc.) found to be engaging in forced or underage labor, discrimination, harassment, or violation of health and safety standards will be asked to leave the grounds without refund or recourse.
- Power Requirements: If your needs exceed the standard power offerings, you may be required to pay for our electrician to provide the power and connection you require. Please note that three-phase power is not available.
- Certificate of Insurance: All vendors are required to provide proof of insurance. Your insurance must provide coverage for the entire time you are at our event.
- Beverage Offerings: La Crosse Festivals, Inc. has an exclusivity agreement with Pepsi of La Crosse. If you intend to sell soda and water, you are required to purchase them through La Crosse Festivals, Inc. Pricing
- Health & Fire Permits: You are required to complete Health and Fire Department Permits with the City of La Crosse. Links are provided in the confirmation email we’ll send you with your completed application.
- Hours of Operation: All vendors are required to remain open during the core hours. Vendors may choose to be open outside of these hours. Hours fluctuate based on various events taking place and may change due to weather conditions. Failure to be open during these hours may result in dismissal from the La Crosse Festivals, Inc. grounds and jeopardize your eligibility as a vendor at future events.
September 28-30, 2023 Hours of Operation
• Thursday 4:00 PM – 11:00 PM
• Friday 10:00 AM – Midnight
• Saturday 11:00 AM – Midnight
- Parking: Vendor transportation vehicles must be parked in the designated vendor parking areas. You must always display the parking pass while the vehicle is on-premises. One parking pass is included with your registration.
- Camping: No camping or lodging of any kind is allowed on any La Crosse Festivals Inc (Oktoberfest) grounds. You must plan for your own lodging, off-grounds, during Oktoberfest.
- Signage/Decoration: Banners and other forms of signage are subject to approval by La Crosse Festivals, Inc. Board of Directors, for both content and mounting methods. You are encouraged to decorate your space reflecting the Oktoberfest/Autumnal theme.
- Space Allotment: If you exceed the 10′ x 10′ or 10′ x 30′ space you applied for, you will be required to pre-pay the additional space you are occupying. You will not receive power until your space has been paid for. Failure to pay as determined by La Crosse Festivals, Inc may result in removal from the grounds without a refund.